FEBRUARY 24, 2018 10:00AM-4:00PM
A celebration of all things fermented!
taking place at the BROOKLYN EXPO CENTER, 72 NOBLE STREET IN BROOKLYN, NYC
Featuring a variety of fermented goods from 40+ exhibitors, educational seminars, NYC Brewers Guild beers, a mini-mead festival, kimchi making station, sauerkraut making station (Kraut Mob!), the Science Sector, Kombucha Happy Houre, a kids corner, live fermentation music by The Homebrewsicians and the American Sankeys and much much more...
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR!
The Second Annual NYC Fermentation Festival!!
Produced in conjunction with the NYC Brewers Guild for the 10th Annual NYC Beer Week, this year's all ages afternoon fest will feature:
• Fermentation Expo – 40+ exhibitors to sample and purchase fermented goods for onsite consumption or takeaway
• DIY Fermentation Guidance Troubleshooting Desk – authorities to answer home fermentation questions
• Educational Programming – 9+ fermentation seminars and demonstrations
• NYC DIY Community – NYC fermentation meetup groups/organizations
• Brewnity – a representation of NYC’s local homebrew clubs
• NYC Brewers Guild Member Breweries selling beer by the glass
• Kids Korner! – workshops, crafts & fun
• Live acoustic music by the Homebrewsicians and The American Sankeys
• Science Sector
• Popup Fermentation Bookstore
• Mini Mead Festival
• Kimchi Making Station
• Kraut Mob
• and much more!
Ticket grants entry and access to all of the above. Samples are limited from participating vendors, but there will be plenty of fermented goods for sale onsite and to go. Beer and mead tickets purchased a la carte at the event.